Gauri Shankar Guest House is a comfortable and peaceful haven, set in beautiful shady tropical gardens and ideally located in Lakeside Pokhara – 150 metres from Fewa Lake and the main street. Our Nepali/Western Management Team provides friendly, attentive service and maintains high standards of cleanliness, hygiene and safety.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Annapurna Range from the rooftop terraces.
- Relax in the gardens or the Guest Lounge equipped with TV, DVD, CD, games, puzzles, movies and books.
- Indulge in the delicious, nutritious café/deli food at the Holy Garden Restaurant’s indoor & outdoor dining areas.
- Plan your activities with the help of experienced staff, eg. trekking, paragliding, rafting, jungle safari, scenic flights, sightseeing, boating, pony trekking, cycling, yoga, meditation.
- Book your travel & transport arrangements without leaving the premises.
- Meet travellers from all over the world.
Enhance your holiday by “chilling out” in the relaxed and homely environment of Gauri Shankar Guest House. We have many repeat visitors and are recommended by several Guide Books including Lonely Planet and Le Routard.